Provincial Nominee Program for Business
Minimum net worth of $350,000 with three years of business or farm ownership experience.
Young Farmer Nominee Program
Minimum net worth of $150,000 younger than 40 years old, three years of farm ownership/management and marketable skills that would supplement a farm income.
PNP Employer Direct Stream
In Manitoba on work permit for at least 6 months with long-term full- time job offer in Manitoba.
This Manitoba PNP stream is designed for those individuals who have been living and working (on a valid Canadian work permit) in Manitoba for a period of 6 months prior to submitting an application for Canadian permanent residence.
- He has made recruitment efforts and cannot fill the position with a Canadian permanent resident or citizen.
- The salary offered meets the regional wage standard and is in compliance with any existing collective bargaining agreements, if applicable
On Post-graduate open work permit with long-term full-time job offer from an employer for whom applicant has worked for at least 6 months.
- Who have graduated from completed/graduated at least a one year academic from a post-secondary school in Manitoba a priority stream, applicants must be currently working on a post-graduate work permit and
- have been offered a permanent full-time job offer from their employer.
Signed Affidavit of Support from candidate’s close relative in Manitoba.
Manitoba PNP Family Support Stream:
The applicant must sign an Affidavit:
- Be between 21 and 49 years old
- Have completed, at a minimum, a one year post-secondary degree, diploma or program
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience within the last five years
- Have Basic English or French proficiency so that they can be employed upon landing in Manitoba
Nominations made at discretion of MPNP.
- Exploratory visits People who have made a pre-approved Exploratory Visit to Manitoba and had an interview with a MPNP officer may be invited to apply.
- International students International students eligible to graduate from a program of study of at least two years are invited to apply after registering for Manitoba Immigration’s employment readiness program.
- Recruitment missions Skilled workers interviewed by the MPNP at events such as overseas employment and immigration fairs may be invited to apply
Signed Affidavit of Support from candidate’s close relative or two friends/distant relatives in Manitoba. Must have completed education in Manitoba. Have at least 6 months of full-time paid work experience in Manitoba.