- Provide a required level of financial investment to start a new business in the NWT or purchase an existing business.
- Be an active part of the business.
- Implement a business plan that provides a benefit to the NWT (such as selling a new product that was not available before).
- Provide financial resources to support their family while they start their business.
- Be professionals who establish a business outlet or professional practice.
- Implement a business plan that provides a service that is in demand in the NWT (such as a dentist, plumber, and engineer).
Employer driven process intended for skill level O, A, B.
Critical Impact Worker
Critical labour shortages (NOC Skill levels C & D , hospitality and service sector Industry.