Two-step employer-driven program.
- Application made by employer requesting positions to be filled by foreign national.
- Individual submits nominee application. (NOC O,A or B)
International Student Category
- Process is same as above (General Category). Must have completed post-secondary studies in Canada. Have a job offer in a managerial, professional or skilled trades occupation (NOC 0, A or B). The job offer does not have to be related to the field of study.
- Have a job offer that is permanent and full-time and meets the entry level wage for the occupation, rather than the prevailing wage required for applicants in the General Category.
- Have legal status.
- Have received their employer’s approval letter, Joint Verification form signed by their prospective employer, and Pre-screen Position form.
Business Investment of at least $3m which must create five or more permit full-time jobs.