P.E.I. PNP Skilled Worker Stream
This is a job offer based provincial nomination program, in order to qualify the applicant must demonstrate that they:
- Have been offered a full-time permanent position in a skilled occupation for which they meet the necessary education, training and language (English or French) requirements AND
- Have a minimum of 50 points on the Self-Assessment Form
P.E.I. PNP Critical Worker Stream
- Must fall under NOC skill level C or D.
- Helps fill labour shortages.
- Truck driving
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Service
- Low Skilled Labor
P.E.I. PNP Family Connections Stream
Canadian permanent residents and citizens permanently for more than two years in P.E.I. can sponsor close family members under this program The family member being sponsored must be able to demonstrate that they:
- Are related to the sponsor and are their grandparent or parent, grandchild or child, sibling, cousin, nephew/niece or uncle/aunt AND Have a full-time permanent job offer from an employer in P.E.I.
P.E.I. PNP International Graduate Stream
- Within the last two years graduated from a university or college in Canada
- Have worked for at least six months and have obtained an offer of full-time employment in a skilled position in P.E.I.
- Have basic English or French proficiency
P.E.I. PNP Investor Programs
- Have the skills, education, age, language ability and experience to operate a business in P.E.I.
- Have a personal net worth of a minimum of $400,000 CAD
- Make a deposit of $100,000 CAD to guarantee the investment, which is returned to the applicant
- Invest at least $150,000 CAD in a business venture in P.E.I.
Under the 100% Ownership Stream the applicant, and control 100% of the equity in the company.
Under the Partial Ownership Stream own and control at least 1/3 of the equity in the company OR make an investment of $1,000,000 CAD
P.E.I. PNP Work Permit Stream
This is another type of Investor stream with all of the same requirements as the Partial Ownership Stream except for the minimum investment requirement, under this program there is no minimum stream the applicant must apply for a Canadian work permit and work in the business in P.E.I. that he or she intends to invest in.